Steamed Lobsters with Spanish Potatoes, Corn on the Cob & Salad
(3) 1.5 Live Maine Lobster (preferably from The Lobster Place on Bleeker)
3 Whole corn on the cob halved
1 large pot 3/4 filled with water
1 12 oz. bottle of Wheat Beer
Boil Water over high heat. Once water is boiling add kosher salt & lobsters, head first. Add beer, corn and cover. Cook for 18-20 minutes and drain. Serve immediately.
- 3 Large russet potatoes peeled and sliced thin
- 1 cup of canola oil
- Kosher Salt
- Old Bay Seasoning
Heat oil in a deep pan over medium high heat. Once oil is heated (test by dripping a water drop into oil from your hand. If it starts to bubble oil is hot enough.) place potatoes in a single layer in oil. Cook potatoes by flipping once. Once potatoes are brown remove from oil and place on a plate layered with paper towel. Sprinkle a pinch of kosher salt on potatoes and cover. Repeat until all potatoes are cooked.
Mixed Greens Salad
- Handful of Mixed Greens or Mesclun Greens
- Thinly sliced english cucumber
- Thinly sliced white onion
- Halved Grape Tomatoes
- Red Wine Vinaigrette (Red Wine Vinegar, Honey, Salt & Pepper, Olive Oil)
Serve all together and Enjoy!