- 1 whole chicken breast halved
- 1 yellow pepper julienned
- 1 red bell pepper julienned
- 3-4 carrots julienned
- 1 handful of mixed greens
- 1 cup of mustard vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons of stone ground mustard (preferably Grey Poupon)
- 3 tablespoons of white balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh ground black pepper
Combine all ingredients to form vinaigrette. Combine in a sealed plastic bag with chicken breast and refrigerate for up to 4 hours. Save some of the marinade for vegetables.
Preheat over to 400 degrees. Remove chicken breast from marinade and wipe off excess. Discard marinade. Over medium high heat sear both sides of chicken breast to form grill marks. Remove from heat and bake in oven 10 minutes per side.
While baking chicken combine remaining vinaigrette with julienned vegetables and refrigerate.
When chicken is done set aside on cutting board and let rest for up to 10 minutes. Slice into 1/4 inch pieces.
Top chicken over mixed greens. Top with Julienned vegetables.
Serve & Enjoy!