So in honor of the Oscar's this year I decided to cook light and healthy (@ Leigh's request).
My Oscar award winning Grilled Chicken over Mesclun Greens w/ Honey Vinaigrette.
- 1 lb of Mesclun Greens
- 5 large sliced mushrooms
- 1 small thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cucumber sliced green
- handful of craisens
- handful of toasted pignoli nuts
- Shaved Parmesan Cheese
- 2 chicken breast butterflied and grilled on a cast iron pan
- season chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, olive oil
Grill Chicken over medium high heat until done. Set aside to rest and slice on an angle. While cooking chicken combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Toss with Honey Vinaigrette dressing.
And can't forget a special shout out to my Spartans for clinching a share of the Big Ten title. On to the dance. Go Green!