Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Next Best Thing??

I hate to be the one to officially announce "spring is around the corner" yet living in NYC on this marvelous weekend one would hate to disagree.  Although as I've become true to realize as 30 years of my life have past, heading into the week of the 31st it's always been a norm to expect 20 degree weather and a major snowstorm at some point in the next few weeks.   So...I'm at somewhat of a crossroads, no not with my life but with what to cook next.  I spent the week dabbling in the kitchen testing out new ideas, new techniques, but unfortunately have yet to come up with any new recipes.

I did a little of this...



























A little of that...















A whole lot of this...



























And finally yesterday resorted to this...




















And after all of this I'm at a loss as to what to produce next. So I need your help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment